The problem seems to be cache-related.
If EBSCOhost tells you “A System Problem has Occurred” you will need to make changes to your web browser's settings. The information in the boxes to the right should fix the problem, but if it doesn't, please contact the reference librarians at:
1. Open Tools>Internet Options from the Firefox menu
2. Choose the Privacy option
3. Click “Clear your recent history”
4. Make sure that only the boxes for “Cache” and “Cookies” are checked.
5. Click the “Clear Now” button
6. Click OK
7. Close all Firefox windows, open a new Firefox window, and try logging into EBSCOhost now
1. Open Tools>Internet Options from the IE menu
2. Under the General tab, choose Browsing History DELETE
3. UNCHECK the box for Preserve Favorites website data
4. CHECK the boxes for Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and InPrivate Filtering data
5. Click DELETE button
6. Close all IE windows, open a new IE window, and try logging into EBSCOhost now